AIR SDK 184.108.40.206 has been released by Harman.
This release is primarily intended to revert the problems we'd caused when trying to fix #2772 - there are a few other Android-related changes brought into it too. But we're almost finished preparing a "50.2.4" version that will include the new iPhoneOS/macOS SDKs and Xcode version, and will be something people can then use in production whilst we push out the 51.0 branch initially as a beta.
- github-2835: Preventing crash in Android VideoTexture dispose
- github-2837: Fixing calls to OpenGL for texture set-up to avoid later failure in VertexBuffer
- github-2864: Ensuring Android screen state is known to avoid black-screen
- github-2873: Building APK target can use 'all' arch plus the config file to limit the included ABIs
- github-2879: Reverting github-2772 regarding activate/deactivate events on Android